Me

Me

Friday, October 31, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 Weeks.



How big is baby: The length of a large banana
Total weight gain:  Probably more than I’d like :/. Unfortunately my body remembers being pregnant and welcomed it, promising extra roomy accommodations. Casa de Mama Natalie very luxurious womb.
Sleep:  Sucks. Wake up, realize you’re not comfortable, think about getting up to pee (but let’s be honest you’re too tired to actually get up), use your whole body to roll over (otherwise you might overstretch ligaments and you will regret that if it happens), get as comfortable as you can (which is only like 60%), fall back asleep, wake up 40 min later….repeat.
Best moment of the week: Meeting Stan Lee and taking Bella to her first comic book convention. There was a lot of great art work and some very cool replica stuff. Bella was a little weary of all the people dressed up (particularly Deadpool haha). After months of her being excited to meet one of the creators of Marvel, she ended up panicking when it came time for us to take a picture with him and wouldn't go near him or smile hahaha. I love that kid.

Food Cravings:  I can’t think of anything in particular.
Food Aversions: Again, nothing in particular.
Symptoms: Just random aches and pains. I’m in that in between stage, where I just sort of feel large, but normal. Not in too much pain, not sick. I know my days are numbered, but I will say that being pregnant and not being a beautician makes a WORLD of difference.  
Mood: Meh… I haven’t had time to really be moody. Within the next month life will finally slow down!!! No more soccer, only gymnastics.
Movement: I am starting to be able to see when she pokes random body parts. While I took a bath the other day she decided to poke her little butt out (or what I’ve assumed is her butt haha) and you could see it very clearly on the outside.  

What I’m looking forward to: Halloween is tonight! I love getting the kids all dressed up and seeing their happy little faces. Ryan and I are sort of dressing up too. Not anything crazy or big, just to help get into the spirit of it for the kids’ sake. Next up is Thanksgiving my busiest baking season!! I don’t have my menu quite figured out yet, but I will post when I do.
Bella and her friend feeding our goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment