Me

Me

Friday, October 3, 2014

17 Weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks



How big is baby: The size of a Turnip
Total weight gain: Mostly the same as last week
Sleep: I’m having to wake up to pee at least once a night and dreams are making it hard as well. All my dreams are so vivid and 80% they aren’t very pleasant dreams.
Reveal Cupcakes
Best moment of the week: Celebrating finding out the sex of our baby with family and friends, which happens to be a……….GIRL!!!!!!!!! Isabella was so happy and Ezra was rather mediocre about it (haha I’m happy he didn’t cry!). I made some vanilla cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream frosting and filled them with some colored pink buttercream for the unveiling. Bella was the first to bite in and see the pink, to which she started a victory dance and began chanting IT’S A GIRRRRRLLL. I couldn’t be happier or more in love with my family.

Baby Girl's first little outfit

Food Cravings:  I had an awful craving for French Toast at the end of last week, thankfully I was able to fulfill that craving. Towards the middle of this week I was craving anything that had melted cheese on it. Weird.
Food Aversions: Nothing has sounded awful to me this week.
Symptoms: Being uncomfortable in clothing. I am desperate to purchase maternity jeans. Especially now that the weather is getting colder.  Everything is just getting bigger on me and it's psychological warfare....
Mood: I had a pity party of one for a day and let everything in the world get me down. I bounced right back the next day to being just fine and happy.
Movement: She’s moving all the time now. Mostly when I’m sitting at my desk or at the end of the day when I’m cuddling with Ryan on the couch watching TV at like 10 o’clock at night. I have started to be able to feel her on the outside with my hand, but every time I put Ryan’s hand there to feel her she either stops moving or he can’t feel it. Sneaky little girl haha, soon he’ll be able to see and feel her all the time.

What I’m looking forward to: Our next Dr. appointment and ultrasound which happens to be on Ryan’s birthday in 2 weeks. We can make sure Baby Lundberg is still a girl (as in…not a shy boy haha) and make sure all her organs are working properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment