Me

Me

Friday, October 24, 2014

20 Weeks

How far along: 20 Weeks.



How big is baby: The size of a butternut squash
Total weight gain:  Not sure, I didn’t look at my last appointment and usually tend to avoid scales.
Sleep:  Isn’t great. I wake up every time I have to roll over and keep having awful very vivid dreams. Also I’ve been starting to get uncomfortable lying in bed.  
Best moment of the week: Last weekend Ryan and I got to go to Kellogg, ID on a marriage retreat. It was really nice to get away from our busy and hectic life. The scenery was gorgeous (I’ve never been there when there is no snow) and the actual retreat part was just what we needed to hear.  Of course I missed the kids, but it sounds like they had a very fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.



Food Cravings:  This week it has been bad haha. Let’s see any type of Asian food, strawberry pop tarts, a nibble of a brownie, ummmm I think that about covers it.
Food Aversions: I think I’m very over eating Salmon at restaurants. I’m the only person that can actually grill/cook it and make it taste yummy.
Symptoms: Random sciatica pains down my leg, but not very often. 
Mood: Emotional. I started watching birthing videos on youtube annnnnd it makes me tear up and get all excited (and suddenly very impatient). I also may have a bit of a temper, woops.
Movement: She has been kicking and rolling on a more usual schedule. She hates when I cross my legs or when my dog, Mater, tries to lay on my belly. It never gets old. I absolutely love  

What I’m looking forward to: Tomorrow my daughter and I get to go to Pac Con, a comic book convention, and meet Stan Lee!!! If you know Bella and I then you know how excited we are to do this. I’ve been a huge X-Men fan since I was her age (thanks to my big brother Eddie), and that led me down the rabbit hole of the Marvel Universe. I have passed that love down to her and she has become my mini me.

No comments:

Post a Comment