Me

Me

Friday, November 7, 2014

22 Weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks.



How big is baby: The size of a Papaya
Total weight gain:  I will be finding this out next week at the Dr’s. I will say that I found a picture of me when I was pregnant with Ezra at 24 weeks and I was a A LOT bigger than I am now. That makes me happy haha.
Sleep:  I randomly wake-up at least once a night after apparently having been sleeping on my back (a big no no) and have a huge side cramp form overly stretching my ligament while trying to roll over to my side. Usually at that point I realize I have to pee as well, but the minute I stand up I realize that I can’t breathe, because of the back sleeping, and have to take like 5 breaths to get back to normal. Meh.
Best moment of the week: Halloween was pretty great! Bella was a princess in a blue dress (who was absolutely NOT Elsa……) with blue and purple hair. At one point when someone asked if she was Elsa she shook her head and said in a very Christian Bale sort of voice, “I’m Batman.” I love how alike we are. Ezra was a SWAT member, and also a little candy thief haha. You know the families that leave bowls of candy on their front porch and say take one (we’ve all done it), well to Ezra that meant take a handful. Ryan was a Lumber Jack and I was a pregnant cat. 


 The best moment of the week was also my daughter’s soccer team’s last game. I’ve learned it’s so rewarding watching kids that you coach take all the things you’ve taught them and do them on the field. We had the best game of the season and I was such a proud couch by the end. 

Food Cravings:  Nothing to report on.
Food Aversions: Thins that I tend to eat regularly. I’m starting to get sick of the usuals.
Symptoms: Just the random ligament stretching pains.
 Mood: Stupid stupid emotions. Any sad news story or youtube video or ridiculously happy news story makes me cry. Looking at my kids when they are being cute, or sweet, or just sitting there concentrating on something makes me cry…. Bleh. Same goes with getting annoyed. I’ve been getting annoyed at the smallest things. Below is one of the many things that caused me to cry.

Movement: Baby girl punched her daddies hand this week. She is starting to be more active throughout the day. It’s such an amazing feeling. I remember this now with Bella and Ezra, it was my favorite part about being pregnant.  
What I’m looking forward to: Dr. appointment next week. Other than that not a whole lot. I’m starting to sort of count down the days till I get to meet my baby. We are at 16 weeks now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment