Me

Me

Friday, November 14, 2014

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 Weeks.



How big is baby: The length of a large mango
Total weight gain:  Close to 20lbs :/ I just keep telling myself that I can lose it just as easy as it came once my little girl is here. I plan on being very strict with my diet and using Isagenix as my main source of nutrition (that will be amazing for not only me, but baby girl too).
Sleep: Well my daughter has decided her favorite time of day is when I decide to lay down to go to bed. I will lay on my side and she will kick off the bed….. While it’s very cute, when I’m rather very tired all I want to do is sleep, not feel my adorable daughter jump up and down for an hour or two.
Best moment of the week: Not going to lie, this week was sort of a letdown. The kids grandparents were in town so they spent it with them at their dad’s house. Ryan went back to work after being off for the last 3 months from getting back surgery, so I was rather alone haha. Apparently the needy pregnancy gene kicked in, cause I was throwing all kinds of pity parties. The best moment this week is today/tonight, while my husband will be away hunting (that sucks a lot since I do enjoy his company), I get to have a special weekend loving on my babies. There will be tea parties, sushi dates, and movies.
Food Cravings:  Maybe bagels? Really I haven’t wanted anything in particular.
Food Aversions:  For once guacamole was sort of gross to me (it was a sad moment).
Symptoms: Permanent stuffy nose, random contractions (more Braxton hicks kind), more ligament pain from sitting or lying in certain positions, itchy legs, lack of sleep….that about covers it.
Mood: Lonely and a little bummed out. I’m hoping to change that this weekend. I think just being around the kids will help lighten my mood.
Movement: Tons of activity for longer periods of time. She loves when I lay down and eat/drink anything. She’s definitely getting bigger. Bella finally felt her move around and she thought it was the coolest thing ever.

What I’m looking forward to: Baking!!! Lots of baking. I’ve been watching way too many baking shows and holiday competitions on TV haha. We are down to 15 weeks now (technically I turned 24 weeks today, so I’m always a week behind when I post) and I’m starting to get a little impatient. 
Ryan and I as children. We've been trying to imagine what our little girl is going to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment