Me

Me

Friday, February 6, 2015

35 Weeks

How far along: 35 Weeks



How big is baby: Almost 6 lbs
Total weight gain: About the same, 30ish lbs
Sleep: Surprisingly better…..I wake up every time I have to roll over, but otherwise I haven’t had to pee a ton (which is sooo nice).
Best moment of the week: My baby shower was last Saturday, and it was lovely!! My beautiful friend, Aubrey, did an amazing job hosting it at her house. Everyone that came enjoyed themselves with the mimosa bar and brunch food. It went so smoothly and I loved getting to see faces that I haven’t seen in a very long time (some of them have even been years). I was definitely spoiled by everyone. We are now fully prepared to welcome this little girl into the world. A big thank you to Aubrey for throwing me the cutest most chill baby shower ever!!!! I love you! Also, big thank yous to all my family and friends (those who were able to make it and those who are far away) for all the wonderful gifts. We are thankful that V has so many positive loving people in her life.






The beautiful Aubrey


Next best moment would be yesterday, when my Dr. gave us the green light for V to make her appearance. This means that if I go into “labor” at all from here on out, they will get me in right away and get her out via c section J. Let the real countdown begin!!! I would be completely ok with a Valentines baby.
Food Cravings:  Nada. I’ve been trying to reign the ol diet in more and more. I will say I can tell my appetite has increased. As much as I try to restrain from eating a lot, I just have to give in at a certain point and try to have a healthy snack.
Food Aversions: N/A
Symptoms: More real contractions randomly, more Braxton hicks, random spiking pains down to my lady region, exhaustion, fat face haha…..
Mood: Thankfully, I’ve chilled out a little bit. I still get the urge to just go straight to grumpy cat mode, however I’ve been trying to invest more time in Bella and Ezra (this is the last time they will be my only babies). I’m starting to get anxious about the surgery (every time I remember all that goes into it I get nervous and have to pray about it to help calm down), and about having a newborn baby. It’s been 5 ½ years since the last time I did this!!! I know that it will all come back to me, but WOW…. I’m not feeling prepared haha (do you ever feel prepared???). I’m also feeling very anxious to clean/disinfect my house and car. Working full time makes this impossible. I will try and get as much done as possible this weekend.
Movement: My poor baby (and stomach) has no more room!!! Literally, she pokes her legs and butt out so much, so often, it’s starting to bruise my stomach. She gets into organs and ribs and things she shouldn’t and it will make me yell OW randomly. My little girl is quite naughty already haha.    
What I’m looking forward to: Her arrival is my main focus now. If we last till the 27th we are at 21 days….so at max 21 days at min any day now. I am going to be a walking, squatting, anyothermethodofgettingbabyout machine! I will take any massages offered to me as well, just putting that out there. I’m also reallllly looking forward to starting my health journey again after she arrives. Ryan, my sister, Aubrey, my mom, and a couple other people are joining me on this and I couldn’t be more excited. I will say that this pregnancy has been 100% different than my other two and I can say without a doubt in my mind, it’s due to good nutrition during and pre pregnancy. For those of you who didn’t know me when I was pregnant with Bella and Ezra and just think I’m a small person and that’s why I didn’t balloon out super huge I promise you that is not the case. I was HUGE for them. I’m not proud of any of those pictures. In fact I don’t even let Ryan see my pre him pictures haha. Just so you can see the proof, I’m posting a picture of me at the same amount pregnant with Ezra so you can see just how different this pregnancy looks on me. Looks aren’t the only thing that has been different either. I have had minimal aches and pains, no swelling, back pain has been minimal, I can physically do more, I didn’t start the waddle till just recently, and I’ve been much more positive.  I’m thankful that my baby girl is benefiting from my healthy choices and will continue to benefit once she’s out.
Around 38 weeks pregnant with Ezra


21 more days until Baby “V” Lundberg is here!!!!!  (or sooner ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment