Me

Me

Friday, February 20, 2015

37 Weeks

How far along: 37 Weeks




How big is baby: 6-7 lbs ish maybe bigger WHO knows. I have a half Rican half Viking baby in me
Total weight gain: About the same, 35ish lbs
Sleep: Is about the same as it was last week. I’m getting it. Not the absolute best sleep in the world, but I’ll take it.
Best moment of the week: Today! My last day of work. I finally get to have a week of rest and catch up before V gets here. I feel like I have so much to do before next Friday. Other than that I’ve been getting an awful lot of snuggling from my son, and I will never complain about that. I’m finally mostly over my cold I got last week. I’m just full of snot/mucus…sadly I’m going to have to use my Neti pot tonight (I hate doing that, it freaks me out haha).

Ezra snuggling up to his baby sister
Food Cravings: Cookies :/ I’m not proud of it.
Food Aversions: N/A
Symptoms: More Braxton hicks, more regular contractions, not dilated at all (BOOOOOOO), she feels like she’s ready to fall out at any moment with all this pressure, waddling like a 90’s kid rocking saggy Jncos, annnnnd so much exhaustion.
Mood: More tired/grumpiness and lack of patience. I am noticing more anxiety as well though, I just want her here!!!
Movement: She is officially so big that she can barely move. I noticed a drop in movement, but when she does move I can see elbows and heels and knees and butt….. It doesn't feel very pleasant either.  
What I’m looking forward to: We are at 7 days. 7 DAYS! One more blog and she is here. AAAGGGGHHHH I’m ready! Wait..no I have so much to do, I’m not ready…. Haha that is what goes through my mind every day. We are all so excited to see this little girls face and hear her little (or big) cry. I’m looking forward to not having this big ol stomach to lug around too. I can’t wait to get this next chapter in my life going. Ryan just can’t wait to hold his baby girl, this will be the first time he’s been a daddy to a newborn (I can’t wait to watch him melt at her sight). Ezra desperately wants to meet her and love on her, she already knows who he is. Anytime he is around and talking (when is he not talking again???) she will start squirming and rolling around. Bella has a countdown going and has her entire 2nd grade class in on it. They all know every detail about my life/pregnancy hahaha. I love that girl.
There are so many cute baby girl things out there it is taking all my will power not to go broke buying things. This being my 3rd time around I know how fast these little ones grow and how silly it is to spend a ton of money on clothes and accessories.....but....I am still a woman who loves to see cute little babies in cute little things. SO this is something I've been coveting and will hopefully either someday own or with the help of my DIY blessed friends/family (Ryan, Aubrey, Sadie, Allyson....)will be able to make. These particular, are offered by Freshly Picked. I love every single one that they make, in every single color. If I was a woman of wealth, you can bet V would own most of these haha. Link below the picture.
7 more days until Baby “V” Lundberg is here!!!!!  (or sooner ;) )

Here is a little video of a day in the life of my stomach and what it goes through. I'll miss it :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment