Me

Me

Friday, February 13, 2015

36 Weeks

How far along: 36 Weeks



How big is baby: 6 lbs ish
Total weight gain: About the same, 30ish lbs
Sleep: It’s actually not the worst. I don’t know what happened…. I still wake up to turn every single time, but now I only get up maybe once to pee. Occasionally I wake up with no desire to go back to sleep (and it’s usually at like 3 am), but Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest usually lull me right back.
Best moment of the week: The kids have benefited from this week J They had Valentines parties and father/daughter dances. I suppose the best moment for me has been today, I’m officially 37 weeks and according to some Dr’s/websites/books full term! I’m a walking fool right now lol. Bought myself an exercise ball (that I will most definitely be utilizing for core workouts post pregnancy) that I’m happily using, and I plan on “shopping” this weekend to get my walking in.



Food Cravings:  Blood Oranges!!!! They are amazing.
Food Aversions: N/A
Symptoms: Everything you would expect a 36 week pregnant woman to have. Contractions, Braxton Hicks, random side cramps, lower back pain, super moody….the usual.
Mood: I can’t wait to find my patience again. I have been constantly reminding myself of the verse 1st Corinthians 13 (that famous wedding one), with emphasis on “Love is patient”. My mantra for when my children do anything other than quietly breathe…..
Movement: Worse than ever lol. She is probably so cramped up in there, and I truly do feel sorry for her. I give her motivational talks every day that it’s ok if she wants more room I will welcome her with wide open arms.
What I’m looking forward to: 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m going to have a freaking baby in 2 weeks. It sort of doesn’t feel real, but at the same time I’m so impatient to meet this little beauty. I mean it could happen sooner and I’d be so incredibly ok with it, but I’m still freaking out haha. It’s funny that no matter how much you want it/plan for it/dream about it……you are never ready for that baby when the time comes. 5 years is a long time, but I’m pretty sure it will all come back to me.
Just a little update from this week: We had a little accident on Wednesday. Ezra was playing with some small weights and happened to leave them in the middle of the floor. Big ol beer belly Mgee over here cant’ see anything that is under my belly, and happened to trip on them. I was on my way straight for a belly fall on the ground, but THANKFULLY kept staggering my steps until I slammed into the wall. I was a little worried and very sore from that, so my Dr. advised me to go get monitored at Labor and Delivery. Everything was just fine, thank God, and Ms. V just squirmed and moved and rolled the entire time we were there. The other not so great thing that has happened this week is my poor little Bella has gotten a pretty nasty bug. We don’t know if it’s flu or just a cold at this point, but she has the shivers, fever, sore throat, achey all overness…. I’m praying that she kicks this fast and that it’s just a simple cold, and also that I don’t get it. I don’t know how great it will be for me to get a C-section while feverish or coughing/sniffling. Bring on ALL the Vitamin C.

14 more days until Baby “V” Lundberg is here!!!!!  (or sooner ;) )
OH forgot to mention, our Goats are in baby delivering mode!!! I would like you all to meet Thelma our newest baby girl goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment