Me

Me

Friday, January 30, 2015

34 Weeks

How far along: 34 Weeks



How big is baby: Cantaloupe
Total weight gain: About the same, 30ish lbs
Sleep: Baby girl is getting me prepared for her arrival. That means I can now run on minimal sleep. Acquiring Zombie status.
Best moment of the week: It’s been a pretty chill week. I got to go see a reggae band called Tribal Seeds with my husband, we all dealt with the end half of head colds, and the weather warmed up way warmer than it should have been (I will NEVER complain about that)
Food Cravings:  Nothing, I’ve been eating healthy boring foods haha. Back to normal. A shake in the morning and sometimes later in the day, and boring healthy meals/snacks in between.
Food Aversions: N/A
Symptoms: The waddle is getting worse. I hurt after sitting for a while once I stand up. HOWEVER I’m 35 weeks pregnant now (a week off from what I write about) and my hands and feet still haven’t gotten swollen. I was so incredibly swollen for my last two pregnancies. That’s pretty awesome.
Mood: Still riding the grumpy train. I am having a very hard time with being patient right now. My 5 year old son is the best at making my patience go hide in a cave somewhere. Of course the minute I get stressed out I get contractions….eh
Movement: Torturous. Her goal in life currently is to see how far I stretch and then how low she can go until mommy screams OW. Daddy enjoys aiding her in this adventure, by tapping on her until she responds.   
What I’m looking forward to: Tomorrow which just so happens to be my baby shower!!!!  I’m excited to see everyone and enjoy ourselves. I will post tons of pictures from it next week. As of Feb 13th I will be 37 weeks (FULL TERM)…. and I have my Dr’s blessing to walk as much as I'd like and bounce on big workout balls till my little hearts content. Let’s see if little girl is ready to come around then. If not, oh well, I have a for sure c section date, but I am getting so excited/anxious to meet her.


I decided to do a pregnancy timeline sort of thing up till now; it’s pretty interesting to see how much I’ve grown over the last couple months. I feel so big now haha.

28 more days until Baby “V” Lundberg is here!!!!!  (or sooner ;) )

1 comment: