Me

Me

Friday, January 9, 2015

31 weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks.




How big is baby: 3.5 lbsish
Total weight gain: …………….just a lot….
Sleep:  No changes here. Can’t get comfortable/have to pee/leg cramp/mind won’t shut off/not tired/can’t breath/side cramp…bla bla bla.
Best moment of the week: I went back to work after two lovely weeks off spent with family, honestly I don’t know that I have a specific moment that was the best haha. I’m down to 49 days till “C” day!!!
Food Cravings:  Things that are bad for me. I've decided to go back to being strict with my diet so it’s not as hard once she’s out. I've actually had an urge to start working out, I miss it so much. I can’t wait till I’m able to start my Isagenix program strictly again. I've been Instagram/Facebook stalking a ton of women who started right after delivery back on the program while breastfeeding and I am so inspired! My goal is to be as close as possible to my pre pregnancy weight/shape as I can be by this Summer.  
Food Aversions: N/A
Symptoms: Well, baby “V” has been not so subtly letting me know that she has no room left. I was informed at my appointment yesterday she is head down in the correct position (not that it particularly matters, sine I’m having a c section) which makes me believe I’m having a long legged child whose feet reach incredible lengths they shouldn'tI've had a couple contractions here and there, only 2 of them have been painful. My back has been hurting more and more…. Normal stuff.
Mood: Same.
Movement: She just moves alllllll the time. Lots of little jumps, hiccups, and stretches. This girl hardly sleeps. Her dad enjoys having pushing fights with her, which is fun for him and all, but end up causing me painful jabs in the ribs by her feet :/.   
What I’m looking forward to: January 23rd, the day my firstborn baby turns 8 years old!!!!! How has time flown that fast? I remember being in the hospital when she was born and not realizing how big a heart could grow overnight, to love someone that much. Her little cry sounded like a person whispering waa (the cutest sound ever), and she had these perfect little penciled in eyebrows…. Sigh. I wonder if little V will look like her big sister when she comes out. The next thing I’m looking forward to is the 31st, the day of my baby shower! I love get togethers so much, and can’t wait to see everyone. Plus this time around my dear friend Aubrey is going to be providing a mimosa bar with brunch for everyone. I think it’s brilliant, I wish I’d thought of it sooner. How many times have you gone to a baby shower by yourself only to realize that you don’t know anyone or know maybe one or two people, and then it ends up being awkward? Mimosas are a great way for people to loosen up a little bit and get to know one another/share stories. I can’t wait.
49 more days until Baby “V” Lundberg is here!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment