Me

Me

Friday, September 26, 2014

16 Weeks

How far along: 16 Weeks.



How big is baby: The size of an Avacado
Total weight gain: Same as last week
Sleep:  This week it’s actually been pretty decent. Once I finally got over being sick I was able to get some rest. I still wake up every time I have to roll over, that’s annoying, but comes with the territory.
Best moment of the week: Finding out the sex of Baby Lundberg and getting to see it suck its thumb. I will say that Baby L was very sleepy and basically cuddled my placenta the whole time haha. I can’t believe how incredibly beautiful my child already is. February can’t come soon enough.
Food Cravings:  Honestly food has just become a chore. If I’m not forcing myself to just eat something cause I’m hungry I’m trying my hardest to resist the random box of cookies that magically made their way into my office EH. Temptation is hard when you’re pregnant. I am determined though to have a healthy weight gain this pregnancy.
Food Aversions: Still salads and veggies….. this makes it really hard when all you really eat are vegetables and fruit. It’s causing me to make some bad choices definitely.
Symptoms: Forgetfulness has already kicked in haha. Oh I guess I should call it pregnancy brain?  
Mood: This week I was emotional, what’s new?
Movement: More and more little movements. It’s weird how fast remembering these things comes back to you. Baby L went crazy a couple nights ago while I was sitting on the couch.

What I’m looking forward to:  Tonight!! We are having our gender reveal BBQ where we are telling the kids, my parents, and lots of family/friends. Bella has been chanting around the house it’s a girrrrrrllll it’s a girrrrllll. Meanwhile, Ezra screams NOOO it’s a BOYYYY. Everyone has their bets, I can’t wait to reveal tonight. Y’all will know next Friday haha. I have made some delicious vanilla cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream filling of either pink or blue…… Recipe to follow next week.

Baby L's beautiful face


No comments:

Post a Comment