Me

Me

Thursday, September 18, 2014

15 weeks



How far along: 15 Weeks.

How big is baby: The size of an Apple
Total weight gain: A little less than 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Literally everything I own was so uncomfortable to wear. Even with the hair tie hack, I had to throw in the towel and buy some maternity pants, tanks, and a decent amount of leggings. I never thought I’d say this, but THANK GOD FOR LEGGINGS.
Sleep:  What is this again? Especially this week being sick AND pregnant has not been great. I’m waking up every hour to roll over. Tonight, after getting the ok from my obgyn, I will be taking some Benadryl and praying for rest.
Best moment of the week: Hearing baby’s heartbeat, a lovely 150 (everyone has officially guess it’s a girl except for Ryan….he won’t break). Also, tonight we will be attending a Blake Shelton concert courtesy of Ms. Allyson J. We are excited about that.
Food Cravings:  Nothing really. Being sick everything tastes pretty bland. I’ve been on an orange IV the last week.
Food Aversions: Sadly salads and veggie dishes. Hopefully I start just craving veggies in the next couple weeks, which would make life so much easier.
Symptoms: Honestly not a lot. My growing tummy would be the most obvious.
Mood: Happy, annoyed, excited, sad, loving, scared……can I say everything? Haha. My mood is completely dependent on what I’m watching and who I’m around.
Movement: Barely there kicks that are more like thumps. Usually when I’m sitting at my desk or on my couch.

What I’m looking forward to:  Monday!!! We get to find out if our baby is a lady or a mister!!!! We are having a little gender reveal BBQ as well for family and friends. Can’t wait to share it with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment